10. You have second thoughts about going to a party that starts at 7PM. Who goes out that late?
9. You look forward to doing laundry. It is an excuse to relax and have a movie playing in the background while you fold the never ending piles.
8. Your definition of a good night out is doing the dishes in peace and quiet while sipping a glass of wine.
7. Dressing up is putting on a bra and clean Lululemons. Five minutes later, when you are covered with spit-up and dinner, you start wishing you’d just grabbed something dirty off the floor.
6. Waking up at 6:15 AM feels like you’ve slept in until noon.
5. People tell you they like your hair cut, when in fact, you just took the time to wash and blow dry it. You haven’t cut it for 6 months.
4. Having a five-minute uninterrupted conversation with your partner feels weird.
3. You wonder what people without kids do with all of their spare time.
2. You can’t remember what life was like before.
1. You wouldn’t have it any other way.